- Members may not use the pool for lengths during swim lessons.
- Starfish/Duck – Parent goes into the water with child.
- Crocodile/Whale/Sea Turtle/ Salamander/ Sunfish (ages 3-5 ) –Parents are encouraged to accompany their children in the water, but tot-docks are provided to assist. Instructor ratio is 1:4, as recommended through Red Cross)
- Preschool Classes (up to 6 years) – Parents must remain on pool deck
- School age (6 and up) – Parents not required to stay on deck, but are welcome to if desired.
- If not a member, any parent or adult wishing to go into the pool area to watch their children during their swim lesson must pay the $10 day pass fee.
- Although lessons are encouraged without the use of flotation aids, water wings can be used at the comfort of the parent.
- Children are not permitted to use the aqua-fit barbells. Flutter boards may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards.
*If you are having trouble with these links please try updating your browser, or come in to the club for a hard copy.
Click here for Spring/Summer 2014 Kids Club Booklet