What you will learn from the program:
- How to lose fat.
- How to balance your strength training, cardio and stretching routine.
- Proper exercise techniques (form,posture, breathing).
- How to better understand your metabolism.
- Meal timing and proper portion sizes.
- How to stay motivated and consistent.
- How to overcome plateaus.
- How to reach advanced fitness level
What makes The Athletic Club Personal Training program unique?
Different people have different goals. Whether your focus is on losing fat, training for sport, rehabilitation or improving your overall level of fitness, The Athletic Club's professional trainers will customize a program that is specific to your desired outcome. It is our goal is to ensure you reach yours!
The Athletic Club's team of Personal Trainers are highly qualified, experienced, and professional. We require our team of Personal Trainers to have related university education and industry renowned certifications. In a rapidly changing fitness industry, we provide consistent cutting edge training and education, so our trainers are proficient with the latest research in the field. The Athletic Club utilizes a team effort in conjunction with our Fitness Consultants, Wellness Educators, Nutrition Specialists and Personal Trainers. With a focus on mind, body and spirit, our training program is an effective tool to unlock true potential. Personal Training at The Athletic Club leads to faster and more permanent results.
The Athletic Club provides a unique Fitness Consultation Program. Our Fitness Consultants provide an analysis in areas such as flexibility, strength,blood pressure and resting heart rate, muscular endurance assessments, total body measurements, body composition analysis, and a cardio-vascular assessment. Our Personal Trainers and Fitness Consultants work together to consistently monitor each member's results. Each client is provided with a personal coaching journal and encouraged to track their workouts and daily nutritional intake for progression and consultation purposes. We care about results.
Facility and Atmosphere
The Athletic Club provied state of the art facilities including our exclusive Personal Training Studios. These studios create a highly-charged, results-oriented space where trainers push their clients to the limit. The Persoanl Training studios are equipped with cutting edge equipment including Kinesis circuit training - an extensive cable/pulley program that allows for 400 different movements, and over 250 independant exercises. Additinal training tools include Power Plate, and advanced sport-agility training tools. Our clients are able to train comfortably in the privacy of our Personal Training Studios. Workouts stay dynamic, fresh, and challending, creating that unique energy which fills the room.
Why Get Started with Personal Training?
- Improved Self-Image – feeling better about yourself will improve your levels of confidence.
- Education – learn to properly train for your goals, and gain the knowledge you need to reach them.
- Time Efficiency – ensure the time you spend in the gym is actually benefiting your body and lifestyle.
- Reduced Stress – goal setting and proper exercise will help lower levels of stress in all areas of your life.
- Accountability – increase your accountability to yourself by setting appointments with your trainer.
- Evaluation – monitor your progress and goals with use of your training/nutrition log and fitness tests.
- Improved Sleep – proper exercise can help you achieve deeper and more restful sleep patterns.
- Increased Energy – feel more energy in your workplace, at home, and in your daily activities.
- Healthy Longevity – reduce your risk of illness such as high blood pressure & cardiovascular disease, cancer, osteoporosis, and diabetes.
- Improved Mood – feel happier, more relaxed, and reduce your risk of depression.
- Guidance and Support – feel inspired and motivated to reach your fitness and lifestyle goals.
- Body Composition – lose weight, gain muscle, and improve the overall look of your body.
- Specialized Training Equipment – use our exclusive Personal Training Studio and state of the art training equipment.
- Increase Commitment – learn to make exercise a part of your daily routine, and look forward to coming to the gym.
- Enhance Sport Performance – train for a specific sport or athletic goal with our Sports Specialists.
- Flexible Scheduling – work with your trainer on a schedule that is convenient for you and your lifestyle.